A Positive Patient Experience is our Priority!
Chells Surgery is a well established practice, working from a purpose built state of the art building in attractive woodland surroundings on the edge of Fairlands Valley in Stevenage. It has easy wheelchair access and parking with all facilities on the ground floor.
Chells Doctors Surgery are contracted by NHS England to provide a wide range of services. Please refer to our clinics and services page for further information.
Chells Surgery covers all areas in Stevenage except Todds Green.
The surgery reception is open Monday to Friday 8.15 am to 6.30pm. Telephones activate at 8.15am. We do not open on bank holidays. Please refer to our introduction page and our facebook update posts for more details.
Appointments call centre 01438 727273
Enquiries call centre 01438 313001
Cancellation Line 01438 347331 (you can leave a message anytime - please give at least 2 hours notice so that we may use the appointment for someone else)
If you need a doctor when we are closed please telephone 111
Latest News from Chells Surgery
- Patient Participation Registration Form
- Do you collect your repeat medication from the same chemist each month?
- Use of Chells car park.
- Important Information for Overweight Patients Referred for Routine Surgery
- Feeling Unwell? Which NHS service is right for you?
- Covid 19
- A Day in the life of a Receptionist
- A day in the life of a GP
- Seasonal Flu Campaign
- Cancellation Line
- App for Online Services
- NHS Health Checks
- Coming Soon - Online Booking
- Privacy Notice
- Bowel Cancer Screening
- Are you a Carer
- Help us to Help You