Use of Chells car park.
Chells surgery has increased its' car parking facilities to the amount of land granted by the council.
We offer a limited number of designated bays for visitors to the surgery.
Some surgeries do not offer any parking facilities, we are not obliged to and therefore there is no right for patients to insist a parking bay is provided.
Leave yourself plenty of time to get parked.
We will not tolerate inappropriate behaviour in the car park. This includes:-
- Verbal aggression towards another - this will result in a written warning
- Physical aggression towards another - this will result in immediate removal from the practice list and possible police action
- Parking outside of designated marked bays
- Constant beeping of a horn is not acceptable
- Parking in a disabled bay without a blue badge
Doctors have designated bays please do not block them in, they may need to leave in an emergency.
We ask visitors using our facilities to conduct them-selves in a manner which is acceptable to others
If the car park is full , please find alternative parking elsewhere. Do NOT abandon your car!